Alpharetta, Georgia – On January 2nd Alpharetta Georgia police responded to a burglary reported by a homeowner on Bluehouse Lane.
The homeowner victimized was a 49 year old man. The man said that his family had left on vacation on December 21st and alarmingly when they returned home they found that their home had been ransacked by unknown intruders. Oddly, for some reason several of their expensive belongings had not been stolen including theirs flat screen T.V. and several laptops.
However the burglarized homeowners told police that about $3,000 was stolen from envelopes that were stashed in a bedroom drawer. The man also stated that several items of jewelry has also been stolen and his son told police that approximately $300 in cash had also been taken from his bedroom.
Protect your home and business from costly burglaries that are on the rise during this pandemic. Ask us about cameras that use video analytics and facial
recognition. Our new, latest generation cameras are high definition and they have two way voice capability that allows you to see and talk to the burglar over your smart phone. They are also motion activated and send you text messages when they detect intruder or trespasser activity.
On numerous occasions we have warned Atlanta Metro residents the importance of securing your home with a professionally installed and monitored security system with motion activated cameras. Sadly this break-in could have been prevented with a professionally installed home security system. Don’t become another crime statistic.
Protect your business and family now with a state of the art security system from American Guardian.
Call (770) 446-9577 for a free individualized security quote from our professionals.
Mention this Blog and receive a free video doorbell with activation of your ADT Command system through American Guardian. Certain conditions apply. Call for details.
- American Guardian, founded in 1985, is a locally owned company based in Norcross/Peachtree Corners Georgia.
- American Guardian is also an accredited member of the Atlanta Better Bureau with an A+ rating and a zero customer complaint history at this time.
- American Guardian is also Georgia’s oldest and most respected ADT Authorized Dealer. They have been representing ADT Security here in Georgia for over 25 years now winning numerous awards for stellar customer service.
- American Guardian offers extremely low month to month rates as well as bundled package offers for home security systems where upfront equipment prices are waived.
- For more information on American Guardian visit their website at: www.americanguardian.com.
- For the best prices on Atlanta home security systems, Norcross home security systems, Peachtree Corners home security systems and Marietta home security systems call American Guardian at (770) 446-9577.
American Guardian: Superior Products, Unparalleled Service.