We are American Guardian – Atlanta’s Security Professionals
Call Now for Your Most Competitive Quote
American Guardian Advantages
“American Guardian Security Systems. Inc.,
Metro Atlanta’s Premier Security Company”
American Guardian Security Systems, Inc. is Metro Atlanta’s top security company specializing in Burglar Alarms, Home Security Systems, Fire Alarms, Access Control Systems, Commercial Security Systems, Video Surveillance Systems, Ring Doorbell Cameras, Ring Floodlight Cameras, Hikivision Cameras, Lorex Cameras, ADT Security Equipment, Home Automation Systems, Security Gates, DVRs, NVRs, Video Analytics, Facial Recognition Cameras, Homebuilder New Construction Low Voltage Wiring and Low Voltage Applications, Structured Cabling, and many other custom solutions for all of your security and low voltage needs.
American Guardian has a large professional team of talented people focused on providing world class service for our discriminating commercial and residential customers. American Guardian specializes in designing cutting edge, state-of-the-art security systems, camera systems and other low voltage applications for their valued Atlanta area customers.
American Guardian is accredited member of the Atlanta Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and close to a zero complaint history.
American Guardian is also Georgia’s oldest and most respected ADT Authorized Dealer. They have represented ADT here in Georgia for over 24 years now.
American Guardian is also a two time winner of the Atlanta’s Consumers’ Choice Award for security companies based here in Georgia.
American Guardian Security Systems, Inc., proudly serves the following locations in the Atlanta, Georgia area: Dekalb, Fulton, Cobb, Gwinnett, Forsyth, and Cherokee counties. American Guardian also serves the cities of Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Atlanta, Roswell, Marietta, Alpharetta, Smyrna, Cumming, John’s Creek, Duluth, Suwanee, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Decatur, Vinings, and College Park to name a few.
American Guardian – Superior Products, Unparalleled Service
Some of ADT’s customers include AT&T, Atlanta Gas Light, Southern Company, Bank America, Blue Cross, Chrysler, Coca Cola, Delta Airlines, Department of Defense, Chase Manhattan Bank, Department of Treasury, Fuqua Industries, General Electric, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Nations Bank, Sears Roebuck & Company, State of Georgia, United Parcel Service, U.S. Postal Service, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marshals Service, U.S. Navy, Wal-Mart, Wells Fargo, Xerox Corporation, and Zales Corporation to name a few. Of the present Fortune 500 companies, 493 companies are protected by ADT.
- Our corporate headquarters is located in Norcross, Georgia, incorporated in 1985, and we have been providing excellent service to Georgians for over 30 years.
- American Guardian is Georgia’s oldest and most respected ADT Authorized Dealer.
- You deal directly with us instead of a ADT Dealer Network or an out of state ADT Dealer.
- By dealing with our locally based company you will receive better service and much faster response than that of out of town companies and dealers who use sub-contractors instead of employees, and frequently don’t even maintain offices or service centers in our state.
- We use Service Technicians that are employees rather than Sub-contractors. This way we can provide a higher level of training, quality control and service to our valued customers.
- By activating your ADT security monitoring through American Guardian you enjoy the best of all worlds. Your system activation is performed by a locally based ADT Dealer who is also Georgia’s oldest, most respected ADT dealer. Additionally, you receive world class monitoring by ADT Security Services, the world’s largest and most respected security provider and the only security company that provides monitoring by five fully redundant monitoring stations to each of their customers.
- Unlike many other security companies, when you activate your system through American Guardian, you own your system, you are not leasing it. If you are considering activating through any other company be sure to read their disclaimers to make sure you own the equipment. Most national security companies will put you in a lease.
- With American Guardian, you receive the latest wireless security system technology. We are one of only a very few companies that offer the newest wireless systems. Most of our competitors are still selling old wireless systems that have not been upgraded in years.
Fill out the form and an ADT security specialist will call you to discuss your security options.
Check out and compare the terms of American Guardian’s Free Alarm System Offer against our competitors.
With Atlanta owned and operated American Guardian, you pay only a $99 one time installation fee and only $33.99 monthly for 36 months to own your residential security system. After the 36 months is up, you will own the system outright. This rate also includes maintenance on your wireless or hard-wired security alarm system in Atlanta.
“An educated consumer is our best, most loyal customer.“
Again, this is not a lease. With many of our competitors like Brinks, Alarm Force and others you are only leasing the equipment. You never own it. This puts the security company in control and if you are not happy with their equipment or service you have to replace the equipment and start all over again with another company.
- ADT, ADT Always There and ADT Security logos are registered trademarks of ADT, LLC.
- © 1997 – 2015 American Guardian Security Systems, Inc. All rights Reserved.
- License Numbers: GA-LVA004287, S.C.-BAC#5390, S.C.-FAC#3337